What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
"Amy was onsite within 90 minutes from the our chimney fire on a Friday during the middle of the Covid-19 quarantine. From that moment on the whole SERVPRO team of Kamore, Rama, and the rest of the onsite team was nothing short of perfection. A million thanks!!"
Kerry & Jen
SERVPRO helped make a difficult time so much easier to handle.
An electrical fire in my mother's old house caused a lot of damage, though she lost some belongings, this crew was able to salvage and restore more than we thought, she got some of her memories back and that made it not seem as terrible. Thank you for the efforts.
We had a grease fire in the kitchen, did more damage than thought. These guys came in and eliminated an anxious situation in just a few days.
SERVPRO of Western Dutchess County recently helped us on two different occasions, both of different calibers, and were nothing short of fantastic. Everyone at this company has been professional, diligent, and prompt throughout the duration of both projects. They will always be my first choice for any future issues, both personal and professional!
The exceptional work your team did in our home makes it hard to believe there was even a fire here. All the team members working on our home day in, day out were nothing but courteous, knowledgeable and professional. Gil was always available to answer our questions and concerns and got back to us in a timely manner. All were so attentive and compassionate to our needs and worked quickly to get us back in our home.
Everyone was courteous, helpful, professional and a pleasure to deal with. They are an excellent service. Through a traumatic experience, your staff and office staff were excellent to deal with. Good job!!!
The team did an excellent job and made a very stressful situation, so much better. I am very pleased with the work done.