All-In-One Emergency Prep for your Western Dutchess County business
Is your business ready in case of an emergency?
As a business or commercial property owner, there are some KEY POINTS that you and your employees need to know and be able to access in case of an emergency:
-Have you put evacuation protocols in place and do other staff members know them?
-Do you know where the emergency shut-offs are for utilities like electric or gas?
-Do you have important phone numbers and contacts available at a moment’s notice?
SERVPRO of Western Dutchess County offers an Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) for at no cost you. We know how important it is to be ready for whatever happens! That's why we work with local businesses to develop an easy tool, customized to your business’s information, available as an app on your phone and in hard copy, with all vital information you and your staff keep right at your fingertips!
What is it?
A 24/48 hour snapshot of everything you may need to know in case of an emergency. This includes:
- Photos of utility shutoff locations (i.e. water, gas, alarms, etc.)
- Emergency Personnel Contact Information
- Emergency Protocols
- Floor Plans (...don’t have one? We’ll create one for you!)
- AVAILABLE IN HARD COPY AND MOBILE APP FORM!
Why do it?
- It’s FREE and It’s EASY, we’ll take care of it all for you!
- Comprehensive document that has all the vital information needed in one spot
- Easy to understand and read for all personnel
- Access Available 24/7
- Peace of mind knowing you have a plan in place and the safety of all will not be compromised.
We have completed over 600 ERPs for other local businesses in the Hudson Valley area. Let us help you be prepared, you never know when an emergency will happen. We’re here to help no matter when, and will get you back to business if disaster ever strikes!
Contact Corey or Amy at 845-831-3600 at the SERVPRO of Western Dutchess County office for more info!