Recent Before & After Photos

Mold in Home in Hudson Valley, NY


This beautiful Windham, NY ski home was damaged when a 5 pipes broke in the ceiling of the basement and caused massive water damage. Since it's a secondary... READ MORE



Mold in Home in Beacon, NY


This home had a continuous water damage that they were unaware of until they began seeing green specs on their ceilings & walls. When SERVPRO of Western Dut... READ MORE



Mold in Ski Home in Windham, NY


This beautiful Windham, NY ski home was damaged when a 5 pipes broke in the ceiling of the basement and caused massive water damage. Since it's a secondary... READ MORE



Winter home in Windham, NY experiences mold damage


This beautiful Windham, NY ski home was damaged when a 5 pipes broke in the ceiling of the basement and caused massive water damage. Since it's a secondary... READ MORE



Mold in home in Poughkeepsie, NY


After mold was found extensively throughout this Poughkeepsie, NY home, SERVPRO of Western Dutchess County came in and began explaining the remediation process.... READ MORE



Ice Damming in Dutchess County


After ice damming struck this Inn in Dutchess County, NY, SERVPRO of Western Dutchess County was on-site to mitigate the water damage & restore it back to p... READ MORE



Water Damage to a Dutchess County Inn!


After ice damming struck this Inn in Dutchess County, NY, SERVPRO of Western Dutchess County was on-site to mitigate the water damage & restore it back to p... READ MORE



Hotel Fire in Ulster County, NY


This fire began after an electrical fire ignited in this Dutchess County hotel. SERVPRO of Western Dutchess County was on-site within 2 hours of ... READ MORE



Toilet Causes Water Damage to Beacon, NY Home


This family’s Beacon, NY residence experienced serious water damage after a toilet line broke in the upstairs of their home. SERVPRO of Wes... READ MORE



Pipe Break Causes Water Damage to Poughkeepsie Home


This family’s Poughkeepsie residence experienced serious water damage after two pipe breaks on the 2nd floor of their home. SERVPRO of Western D... READ MORE