About SERVPRO of Western Dutchess County
Gilbert & Sheryl L. Morrissey
Owners of SERVPRO of Western Dutchess County
SERVPRO of Western Dutchess County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Western Dutchess County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Western Dutchess County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Western Dutchess County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today 845-831-3600!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
To learn more about our cleanup team and get to know us even better, check out our facebook page! Search for "SERVPRO of Western Dutchess County and Kingston/New Paltz" and click the "LIKE" button at the top of the page.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- Dutchess County Chamber of Commerce
- Community Association Institute
- The American Red Cross of the Mid-Hudson Valley
- New Paltz Chamber of Commerce
- HV ASHI
- SBGA Hudson Valley
- Ulster County Chamber of Commerce
- Forget U Cancer
- The Paper Chain