Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire damages motel in Poughkeepsie, NY


This fire began after an electrical short ignited in this Poughkeepsie hotel. SERVPRO of Western Dutchess County was on-site within 2 hours of fire departments ... READ MORE



Debris removal, you have more than you think when damage occurs!


After a small kitchen fire in a home in Fishkill, SERVPRO of Western Dutchess County got to work on cleaning and restoring the damaged areas. Fires, soot, smoke... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Poughkeepsie, NY Home


This family’s Poughkeepsie, NY home suffered from a fire caused by a candle. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SER... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Wappingers Falls, NY Home


This family’s Wappingers Falls, NY home suffered from an electrical fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPR... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Wappingers Falls, NY Home


This family’s Wappingers Falls, NY home suffered from an electrical fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPR... READ MORE



Hotel Fire in Ulster County, NY


This fire began after an electrical fire ignited in this Dutchess County hotel. SERVPRO of Western Dutchess County was on-site within 2 hours of fire department... READ MORE